COVID-19 Testing – Premier Urgent Care in Connecticut
We are offering COVID-19 testing at our urgent care clinic in Oxford, CT. We are also open for all your urgent care needs. For more information please call us or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Newington CT, Oxford CT, New Britain CT, Wethersfield CT, Hartford CT, West Hartford CT, Bristol CT and Cromwell CT.
If you have Covid symptoms of fevers, difficulty breathing, loss of taste/smell, please make an appointment for a Telemedicine visit. Covid 19 testing can be done in your car. This is done for the safety of our patients and our staff.
If you do not have any of the above symptoms or risks, please make an appointment for an “in-clinic visit”. Any tests, including Covid 19, will be done safely in the clinic
Premier Urgent Care has always been commended by our patients for its cleanliness. During this pandemic we have taken this to a new level. In addition to our meticulous use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) we have:
- Super Air scrubber Rooms are used for all testing. The air is refreshed every 7 minutes.
- All surfaces are also cleaned and disinfected in between every patient.
- All patients, family members, guests, and staff are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the clinic.
- Social Distancing is maintained.
- Every person who enters the clinic, as well as all staff, are screened with temperature checks.
We are very good at getting our patients in and out in a relatively quick manner. If there is a wait time, and you would prefer to wait in your car until being placed in an exam room, please let us know and we will call you.