Why come to Premier Urgent Care?
- Premier Urgent Care is an alternative to a crowded emergency department for the many types of visits that are not life threatening. The superb quality of patient-centered care and the pleasant modern facility will also provide a great option for you and your family when your primary physician is not available.
- Our staff includes board certified Emergency Physicians as well as Physician Assistants with years of ER experience.
- We offer a wide range of treatments and services.
- You and your family members can "walk in" without an appointment and will be seen within minutes. Or, you can make an online appointment with a ZipPass.
- We offer the highest quality all-digital X-rays and many laboratory services. If necessary, we will coordinate follow-up care with Primary Care Physicians and can transmit records digitally.
- The cost of our services is a small fraction of what you would pay in a hospital Emergency Department. We accept most major health insurance and major credit cards. We also offer discounts for self-pay.